Last updated May 24, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of Poland, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sosnowiec, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in Poland, or in the EU country in which you reside.
Any dispute arising from the relationships between the Parties to this contract shall be determined by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the Arbitration and Internal Rules of the European Court of Arbitration being part of the European Centre of Arbitration having its seat in Strasbourg, and which are in force at the time the application for arbitration is filed, and of which adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance. The seat of arbitration shall be Sosnowiec, Poland. The language of the proceedings shall be Polish. Applicable rules of substantive law shall be the law of Poland.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus
Komuny Paryskiej 82
Sosnowiec, Sosnowiec 41-219
Terms & conditions of the ALOHACARESTORE.COM online store
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places an Order within the Store;
- Civil Code – the Polish Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the ALOHACARESTORE.COM online store;
- Online Store (Store) – a website available at https://alohacarestore.com/, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
- Goods – products presented in the Online Store;
- Sales contract – a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between ALOHACARESTORE.COM and the Customer, concluded using the Store’s website;
- Consumer Rights Act – the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
- Act on the provision of electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Order – Customer’s declaration of will, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
- General provisions
- These Regulations define the rules for using the online store available at https://alohacarestore.com/.
- The ALOHACARESTORE.COM online store, operating at https://alohacarestore.com/, is run by Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus, ul. Komuny Paryskiej 82, 40-219 Sosnowiec, with the TAX number PL6443478979, REGON 385089183.
- These Regulations define in particular:
– rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
– the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the online store;
– the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
- Using the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: a device with internet access
- In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
- In accordance with applicable law, ALOHACARESTORE.COM reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to people who have reached the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the website https://alohacarestore.com/ and download it and print it out.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
- Registration as part of the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after reading and accepting these Regulations.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store’s websites
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
ALOHACARESTORE.COM may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, and may limit his access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach of the Regulations by the Customer, in particular when the Customer:
– during registration in the online store, he provided untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
– has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
– will commit other behaviors that will be recognized by ALOHACARESTORE.COM as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of ALOHACARESTORE.COM
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store may not re-register without the prior consent of ALOHACARESTORE.COM
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
- The customer is obliged in particular to:
– not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
– using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
– not taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
– using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for ALOHACARESTORE.COM,
– use of any content contained in the Online Store only for personal use,
– use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- Procedure for concluding a Sales Agreement
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://alohacarestore.com/, make a choice, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
- The selection of the ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
- When placing the Order – until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed – the Customer has the option to modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
- After the Customer using the Online Store provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others a description of the selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
- In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
- Information about the Goods provided on the Store’s websites constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with ALOHACARESTORE.COM, in accordance with the Regulations.
The contract is treated as concluded when the Customer’s Order enters the IT system of the Online Store, provided that the Order complies with the Regulations. After concluding the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all the essential elements of the Order.
- The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
- The delivery of the Goods is limited to the European Union and takes place at the address provided by the Customer when placing the Order. For orders from outside Poland, the shipping price is determined each time between the Customer and the Store.
- The delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out via:
– Courier company
– InPost parcel lockers
It is not possible to collect the ordered goods in person in our store.
Delivery costs are available for customer at the checkout page.
- The order shipping time is a maximum of 3 business days from placing the order for the package. The delivery time depends on the chosen form of delivery.
- Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the home page of the website https://alohacarestore.com/ and download it and print it out.
Consolidation, security, disclosure and confirmation to the Customer of the essential provisions of the Contract for the sale of Goods takes place by sending the Customer to the e-mail address provided and by attaching to the shipment containing the Goods a printout of the confirmation, Order specification and VAT invoice.
- Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in EUR and include all components, including VAT (with the amount of the rate) and all other components.
- The customer can pay the price by online payment system.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline for withdrawing from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must inform ALOHACARESTORE.COM by post to the following address: Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus, ul. Komuny Paryskiej 82, 40-219 Sosnowiec or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unequivocal statement.
- In the information regarding the request to return the products, please provide the order number and contact details of the person returning the product. Please also confirm that the product has not been opened / used.
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send information regarding the exercise of the Customer’s right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, ALOHACARESTORE.COM returns to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, except for the cost of delivering products, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which ALOHACARESTORE.COM was informed about the Customer’s decision to perform the right to withdraw from this contract. ALOHACARESTORE.COM will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with the reimbursement of the payment.
- Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is delivered to Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus, whichever occurs first.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer should return the item delivered by ALOHACARESTORE.COM intact – unopened, unused, immediately, and in any case not later than within 14 days from the date on which the Customer informed Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the item before the deadline of 14 days.
- The direct cost of returning the items as a result of withdrawing from the contract is borne by the Customer. At the same time, the customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature of the product, its features or functioning.
Address for returning products:
Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus, ul. Komuny Paryskiej 82, 41-219 Sosnowiec
VIII. Complaints about the Goods
- ALOHACARESTORE.COM as the seller is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Polish Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
- Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer’s rights guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to the following address: Aleksandra Haładus, ul. Komuny Paryskiej 82, 40-219 Sosnowiec or email@example.com with the email title ” COMPLAINT” l . ALOHACARESTORE.COM undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
ALOHACARESTORE.COM is not the producer of the Goods. ALOHACARESTORE.COM is not responsible for the guarantee of the sold Goods. The manufacturer may be liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the conditions and for the period specified in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service center whose address is on the warranty card.
- Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- ALOHACARESTORE.COM takes steps to ensure that the Store functions properly, to the extent that results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify ALOHACARESTORE.COM about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
- Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: Aloha Care Bartosz Haładus, ul. Komuny Paryskiej 82, 40-219 Sosnowiec or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
- ALOHACARESTORE.COM undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
- Final Provisions
- Settlement of any disputes arising between ALOHACARESTORE.COM and the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between ALOHACARESTORE.COM and the customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of ALOHACARESTORE.COM.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution (the so-called ODR platform) at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We do not want and are under no obligation to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.